How to Prepare for Your Loan Consultation
CMIC has created a easy to follow Mortgage Checklist that will help you gather all the information we need to verify your income, assets & employment. Here are the main documents we will need in our initial meeting.
- Driver’s License, Passport or other State Issued Photo I.D.
- Fully Ratified Sales Contract (please make sure all pages are included) (Purchase Only)
- Most recent pay stubs covering a 30-day period
- W-2’s for 2014 and 2015 or Federal Tax Returns for the same years if Self Employed
- Bank statements (checking/savings) covering the most recent 60 days
- Retirement accounts covering the most recent 60 days or most recent quarter
- Your human resources or managers contact information for employment verification
Please also download the full checklist for more information.